A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Campbell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Campbell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia G Campbell MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Campbell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.