A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Campbell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Campbell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Campbell practice?
Dr. Cynthia Campbell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.