Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr
Ste 1
Solana Beach, CA 92075
858-755-9343
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Not worth the visit  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2013

Wait was three magazine reads and the actual doctor only spent a total of 1 1/2 minutes. Quick on writing a prescription!! Not recommended. No time to answer questions.

|  Great ENT  |  show details
by Katie B at Insider Pages on Aug 10th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I liked Dr. Davis and her staff a lot. It was easy to make an appointment with her, and everything was on time. The girl at the front desk...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Miss p.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have seen Tricia, at Dr. Davis office several times, and eachtime, Im amazed at her intuitive abilities to diagnosea problem. I have...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Arlene  |  show details
by Arlene on Feb 4th, 2010

Dr. Davis has always provided excellent care for all my sinus issues. She takes the time to explain problems, possible and alternative treatments and provided her recommendation. She also offers sinuplasty, where recovery was less than 4 hours. Expensive? All Doctors are if you don't have insurance.

|  dishonest and expensive  |  show details
by Chris Hobson on May 5th, 2008

I was disappointed when I received a $270 bill for the cleaning of ONE of my ears. When I made the appt, I was told it would be MUCH less. This feels a little bit like robbery. If you go to this doctor, plan on spending several times what they tell you up front.

|  show details
by TheLastHobson on May 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I went for a simple ear cleaning, and left with a $270 bill. I was told on the phone that it would be MUCH less. They vacuumed some wax out of my ear! This isn't surgery! Do your wallet a favor and avoid this office.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com