More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Pan
Dr. Cynthia Pan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Pan is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha and Renal and Hypertension. Dr. Pan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Pan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cynthia Pan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. William Grossman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Zubin Lathara
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi6
Dr. Luke Jakubowski
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi8