A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Gabrielli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Gabrielli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Gabrielli, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabrielli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabrielli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Gabrielli DO is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Gabrielli practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Gabrielli has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Gabrielli practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.