Dr. Cynthia Garner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
Outright RUDE!!!! Will never go back
So I have been a patient for two years and when I first went to her I thought she was ok. However within the last 6 months I have developed some pretty serious things happening to my body. Blurred vision, numbness and tingling in my hands and feet. Body twitches that happen radomley, forgetfullness, headaches that range from minor to migraines. I was told that I could ONLY have two symptoms to list because they could not cover all that in one visit. Are you freaking kidding me ? So I go the the ER and they find I do have a very serious condition . She might even be getting a call from a attorney. I am so beyond mad. Total BS , so if you value your life DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

May 10th, 2016
*Sigh*Still Looking for New Doctor.
"Dr. Garner understands the importance of listening to her patients, and treats each patient as she would want to be treated. " So than Dr. Garner.. Enjoys: Being interrupted while explaining something. Enjoys: Being rushed. Enjoys: Not following up at all. Enjoys: Being stereotyped. Enjoys: Not Being heard. Shrugs! yup. That is how I got treated. Took 2.5 Months to get the Doctor required recommendation for Physical Therapy. (And it was a real quick snotty Appointment setter call). Still have Not Heard anything from Blood results. (2.5 Months ago.) Because it is their responsibility to notify me. I pay a ridiculous amount of money for a seriously rushed office visit that I had to wait over 30-minutes for. So I would not at all recommend her. This is the 3rd & last attempt with CHI Franciscan. It is getting so hard to find a good doctor anymore.

August 21st, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr Garner for about 13 years and have never received the kind of care that she gives from previous doctors. I feel very comfortable with her and her staff and will continue to be her patient as long as she is a doctor.

February 10th, 2012
Great Family Care
Dr. Garner has been our family physician for 6 years. Appointments have always been easy to get (even same day appointments for illnesses). Her office staff is very friendly and personalble. I love the time she spends with us each time we are in, answering all our questions. I apperciate her care and concern and highly recommend her.

September 26th, 2011
Fantastic service
Dr. Garner was exceptional. She took the time to evaluate my situation and treated me very kindly. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a new doctor. Her staff was fantastic as well!

January 19th, 2010
I've been a patient of Dr Garner's for around 10 years. No matter how busy she is, she always makes sure to take the time with each patient. It is so nice to be greeted by your first name by staff and Dr Cindy.

June 9th, 2008
A-1 Doctor
I have been Dr Cindy's patient for at least 18 years. She has always been kind, caring and knowledgeable. If she ever had any doubts about my healthcare, she would always send me to another Dr that was a specialist in the field. My only complaint is that she moved out to Puyallup, and it takes me over an hour to get to her. But she is the only Dr. I trust enough to go to. So I will keep making the trek to Puyallup because I know she cares