Dr. Cynthia Gerardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 4 reviews

April 21st, 2015
Hard to find this level of commitment.
Dr. Gerardi is a consummate professional. She takes great care in explaining her diagnosis, the conditions that may have contributed to the condition and how to avoid further complications or reoccurrence. She is thorough in her examination and any procedures she does, making sure I am clear on the treatment and after-care. I continue in her care as I have for 4 years nowand would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gerardi highly.

April 20th, 2015
I have been blessed to have Dr. Gerardi as my dermatologist. I have worked in the medical field, as a practice administrator, for just over 40 years, and feel I am a good judge of a physicians experience and expertise. Dr. Gerardi is a gifted dermatologist in every aspect of her speciality. She has always stayed up to date with the latest developments in her speciality, offering not only the standard dermatological treatments, but is expert in the latest Botox and fillers on the market. I have found her to be exceptionally talented, kind and caring to myself and any one I have recommended. I travel over an hour to her office and it is always worth the effort. Her staff is efficient and reflects her warm and caring manner. I have no reservations on continuing to recommend Dr. Gerardi. She is that rare mix of "old fashioned medicine" with new technology. She has always taken her time to put me at ease, explaining the risks, benefits and alternatives of any treatment. She has an exceptional bedside manner and gifted talent when it comes to facial symmetry. I am honored to give Dr. Gerardi your five star review....she really deserves more!

April 7th, 2015
Way too expensive
I went for a cosmetic consult. She tried to sell me Sculptra at $1,000 per vial and said I would need two vials in two visits -- a total of $4,000! She dismissed all other options, such as Botox and other fillers. Was rude and left the room when I said I couldn't afford $4,000 but wanted to hear about less costly options. Charged me $150 for the consult.

January 15th, 2014
Made an appointment for a spot check, she was very aggressive in her approach and told me she needed to remove 3 brown spots from my back, leg and face! I was shocked, my previous dermatologist told me they were nothing. I never let her touch my face. Of COURSE they were benign. But the "Chunks"she took from my leg and back are still not healed 30 days later. Dont let her touch you without a second opinion! You need an opinion from a "Mohs surgeon"!