Family Physicians

Waldon Family Medical
3003 S Baldwin Rd
Lake Orion, MI 48359
248-391-9090
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Jul 23rd, 2014

Very thorough and concerned about your whole being. Not a doc that puts a bandaid over a deeper issue.

|  dr very rude  |  show details
by ABBY on May 21st, 2014

DR GLASSON WAS VERY RUDE. I WORK IN A DRS OFFICE AND NEVER HAVE I SEEN A DR TREAT PTS LIKE THIS. I HAD MY VERY FISRT VISIT WITH HER. THE FIRST THING SHE SAYS TO ME IS I JUST TTOK THE RED EYE FLIGHT FROM VEGAS AND DROVE FROM THE AIRPORT TO WORK. I HAVENT SLEPT IN 24 HOURS AND AM VERY CRABBY. HOW CAN I HELP YOU. REALLY THAT WAS THE WORST IMPRESSION, NOT TO MENTION I ONLY SPENT 2 MIN WITH HER. ALSO HER STAFF IS VERY UNEDUCATED. ONE OF THE MA'S ASKED ME IF I DRINK CAFFEINE. I STATED THAT I DRINK DIET COKE. THE MA SAID THERES NO CAFFEINE ITH DIET COKE. I DISAGREED AND SHE WENT ON TO BASICALLY TELL ME I WAS WRONG. UGH MY FATHER IS A NURSE ANESTIST AND MY MOTHER A RN. I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD MY SELF FOR 15 YEARS. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I KNOW A THING OR TOO. I AM GOING TO BE SWITCHING MY PCP AND FAST. VERY RUDE RUDE RUDE.

Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr GLasson. You need to know this if your ever planing on working here DR GLasson treats her MED ASSISTANCES with no respect,belittles them makes them feel as if they do nothing right and these ladys work very hard for her and deserve better so my advise to you would be go to Taco Bell you would be much happpier!!!!!!

Aug 12th, 2013

I find that the scheduling of patients is VERY poor. It is not uncommon to wait 15 minutes past your appointment time to be called into the room then wait an additional 30 minutes before the Dr comes in to see you. If you have any kind of a life ..this is NOT the Dr for you

|  Unprofessional.  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Besides waiting forever from in waiting room to you office visit room, the staff is very unking, especially her intern who is working there. He is the worst. She misdiagnosis and makes you come back monthly for scripts that other drs. would write for 4 months. On top, they lie. beware

|  Lack of listening is a key factor here  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2010

This doctor speaks over me or interupts me while I'm trying to tell her what's going on. This has resulted in being incorrectly diagnosed. I've been given the wrong medication which I'm allergic to, also as a result of not listening to me or going over my chart. I really wanted to give this doctor a chance, however I couldn't even deal with the cold and sometimes rude personality of this doctor. I've switched to a new doctor and am much happier now that my symptoms have been taken into account (having been listened to) with an examination of my chart, thus correctly diagnosed. My advice to current patients of Dr. Glasson's: Always check the prescriptions she gives you. If you're not sure, ask your pharmacy what it is before taking it.

|  patient 10 years  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2010

She is excellent. She treats me with expertise and also treats me as though I have a brain.

|  Reality check!!!  |  show details
by no thanks.... on Mar 4th, 2008

I think that Dr. Glasson has very poor bedside manner...she is very rude and has no compassion to how others feelings may be effected by her tone and opinions!I believe that she has created her own superiority...and has lost site of the fact she is also human and not above anyone!!!! Im really disappointed because I have given dr. glasson several chances to redeem her status as our choice as our family doctor and I am sad to say this time she crossed the line and they will NEVER see my family in that office again!!!Im not alone in this as well...just the only one so far to stand up...I have heard plenty of complaints and I have been advised to seek the attention to have her license reviewed....