Jun 5th, 2016

Never see her only students and a NP..Then they report back to her in the hallway so everyone hears you personal information...also unprofessional...Ive been telling every student i see and the NP for the last few months about issues im having with circulation in my legs...Ive been seeing her for the last few years first year she was fine..Looking for another DR...No bedside manner AT ALL..TREATS HER STAFF AND STUDENTS LIKE CRAP

Very Dissapointed show details Very Dissapointed
by Debbie Smith on Oct 6th, 2015

I will be changing doctors... her staff is not committed to their patients needs AT ALL!!!!!!!

Aug 4th, 2015

Office/staff...meh. Love Dr. Glasson though. Be prepared to wait because she spends as much time as she needs to with every patient so things can run a little long.

Jul 21st, 2015

I find Dr. Glasson to be very thorough, honest and competent. She has a good bedside manner and takes time to listen and examine at each visit.

Great Dr!! show details Great Dr!!
May 20th, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Glasson's. My first impression of the office was polite, courteous and welcoming. The reception ladies are very cheerful and the MA's are friendly. I did not feel nervous at all. Dr. Glasson spent a lot of time with me, getting to know my history. She is straight to the point and talks to me like a person, not a patient.

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
May 4th, 2015

Dr. Glasson is extremely rude, does not want to listen to your symptoms and just wants to dope you up on all kinds of meds instead of fix the problem... gotta second opinion and doctor found a life threatening issue that dr. Glasson just told me it was anxiety instead.

Apr 16th, 2015

Much better staff..very friendly and helpful. Front desk is always smiling. Dr Glasson is straight to the point and Tara is wonderful too.

My Opinion of Dr Glasson show details My Opinion of Dr Glasson
Apr 15th, 2015

You can expect to wait at LEAST 2 hours to see the doctor IF she sees you at all - she lets med students do that sometimes. I find her to be very unprofessional and will be finding a new family doctor

Apr 15th, 2015

The office is inefficient when it comes to referrals, billing and sending lab work.

Super Awesome show details Super Awesome
Apr 14th, 2015

There's almost always a wait, sometimes significant but the time that they spend with you here is unmatched. So you have to make your choice, I guess. They are helpful and caring and very efficient. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Better Drs Out There show details Better Drs Out There
Feb 24th, 2015

I find Dr Glassons bedise manner to be very abrupt. As to her appts it is not uncommon to wait for 2.5 hrs to see her. I will be finding another family DR

Feb 13th, 2015

Very unapproachable/poor bedside manner/little privacy/enough of the students,already!

mad show details mad
by Unhappy patient on Oct 7th, 2014

Dr.Glasson is the worst doctor I have ever been to!!! I went in for refills on meds that SHE prescribed and she yelled at me and called me a drug addict!! She has NO bedside manner and is a miserable person. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way I was treated on top of waiting an hour past my appointment time!!! I will never step foot in her office again! I don't know who she thinks she is!!

Jul 23rd, 2014

Very thorough and concerned about your whole being. Not a doc that puts a bandaid over a deeper issue.

dr very rude show details dr very rude
by ABBY on May 21st, 2014

DR GLASSON WAS VERY RUDE. I WORK IN A DRS OFFICE AND NEVER HAVE I SEEN A DR TREAT PTS LIKE THIS. I HAD MY VERY FISRT VISIT WITH HER. THE FIRST THING SHE SAYS TO ME IS I JUST TTOK THE RED EYE FLIGHT FROM VEGAS AND DROVE FROM THE AIRPORT TO WORK. I HAVENT SLEPT IN 24 HOURS AND AM VERY CRABBY. HOW CAN I HELP YOU. REALLY THAT WAS THE WORST IMPRESSION, NOT TO MENTION I ONLY SPENT 2 MIN WITH HER. ALSO HER STAFF IS VERY UNEDUCATED. ONE OF THE MA'S ASKED ME IF I DRINK CAFFEINE. I STATED THAT I DRINK DIET COKE. THE MA SAID THERES NO CAFFEINE ITH DIET COKE. I DISAGREED AND SHE WENT ON TO BASICALLY TELL ME I WAS WRONG. UGH MY FATHER IS A NURSE ANESTIST AND MY MOTHER A RN. I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD MY SELF FOR 15 YEARS. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I KNOW A THING OR TOO. I AM GOING TO BE SWITCHING MY PCP AND FAST. VERY RUDE RUDE RUDE.

Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr GLasson. You need to know this if your ever planing on working here DR GLasson treats her MED ASSISTANCES with no respect,belittles them makes them feel as if they do nothing right and these ladys work very hard for her and deserve better so my advise to you would be go to Taco Bell you would be much happpier!!!!!!

Aug 12th, 2013

I find that the scheduling of patients is VERY poor. It is not uncommon to wait 15 minutes past your appointment time to be called into the room then wait an additional 30 minutes before the Dr comes in to see you. If you have any kind of a life ..this is NOT the Dr for you

Unprofessional. show details Unprofessional.
Aug 28th, 2012

Besides waiting forever from in waiting room to you office visit room, the staff is very unking, especially her intern who is working there. He is the worst. She misdiagnosis and makes you come back monthly for scripts that other drs. would write for 4 months. On top, they lie. beware

Lack of listening is a key factor here show details Lack of listening is a key factor here
Mar 19th, 2010

This doctor speaks over me or interupts me while I'm trying to tell her what's going on. This has resulted in being incorrectly diagnosed. I've been given the wrong medication which I'm allergic to, also as a result of not listening to me or going over my chart. I really wanted to give this doctor a chance, however I couldn't even deal with the cold and sometimes rude personality of this doctor. I've switched to a new doctor and am much happier now that my symptoms have been taken into account (having been listened to) with an examination of my chart, thus correctly diagnosed. My advice to current patients of Dr. Glasson's: Always check the prescriptions she gives you. If you're not sure, ask your pharmacy what it is before taking it.

patient 10 years show details patient 10 years
Jan 25th, 2010

She is excellent. She treats me with expertise and also treats me as though I have a brain.

Reality check!!! show details Reality check!!!
by no thanks.... on Mar 4th, 2008

I think that Dr. Glasson has very poor bedside manner...she is very rude and has no compassion to how others feelings may be effected by her tone and opinions!I believe that she has created her own superiority...and has lost site of the fact she is also human and not above anyone!!!! Im really disappointed because I have given dr. glasson several chances to redeem her status as our choice as our family doctor and I am sad to say this time she crossed the line and they will NEVER see my family in that office again!!!Im not alone in this as well...just the only one so far to stand up...I have heard plenty of complaints and I have been advised to seek the attention to have her license reviewed....