Dr. Cynthia Goldman MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2012
I too like the other person before me, have changed doctors many times over the years. I have no problem with Dr. Goldman or her staff. I plan to be with her for a long time. She's a good doctor and has been very attentive to my needs and concerns.

October 26th, 2011
I like Dr Goldman. I have never had a problem with her or her staff. She has always acted very professional with me. I can truly say that I have not thought about changing doctors. And, I can tell you that I have changed doctors a lot over the years. Kudos to you and your staff Dr. Goldman.

August 31st, 2011
Many doctors just don't seem to care anymore!
This is the worse office staff and doctor I have ever encountered. They have "NO" bedside manner and also "Lack" Professionalism!! Office always has an attitude problem and they do not know how to smile or be friendly! The doctor is even worse with her obvious facial expressions and attitude. What is wrong with these people? The very first time I met Dr. Goldman she walked into the examining room and rolled her eyes at me....MY God, I had never seen this woman before!! I knew then this was not going to work for me....Moved on, and I suggest you do the same.

April 23rd, 2011
I am very dissatisfied with Dr. C. Goldman's services and unfriendly office staff. Dr. Goldman's bedside manner, response to patient concerns, and her professional appearance are sorely lacking. I absolutely do not recommend this doctor.

February 23rd, 2011
Needs To Smile!

July 8th, 2010
Stuck in Drugs and on Self
I'm not the easiest patient because I prefer to cure the problem not compound illnesses with long term drugs and side effects. She tried but failed badly. When a drug made me feel ill and colored my nails, she got mad because I discontinued it (cholesterol). She doesn't believe things like Opthomologist believes my rosacea may be causing eye problems and musculo-skeletal problems are worse than appearance. I started avoiding her, so she got mad that there were so many problems and said I took too much of her time. I asked her it she wanted me to see her every 2 weeks (no response). I had spasms in my temple over 3 days and asked if I should see her or emergency room. Office personnel nor doctor ever got back to me for appointment or advice though I called 4 times and left messages as well as complained to staff. No more. Seeking another doctor

March 1st, 2017