A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith-Fletcher graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith-Fletcher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Goldsmith-Fletcher MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Goldsmith-Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Goldsmith-Fletcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.