Dr. Cynthia Golomb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Golomb?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Golomb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

I love her!

I see dr. Volume since she was was with Dr. Diane Walder. Dr Golomb is excellent. Never pushes extra cosmetic options. Has time for all her patients.15

February 20th, 2017

Waist of time

My daughter and I had an appointment with Golomb awhile ago, after reading reviews Inthought it would be a good place to go. The whole experience was very , from making the appointment to the visit with the doctor. The doctor rushed us out of the door, didn't seem interested in what we had to say and basically didn't even examine our skin and scalp. She looked at our skin and scalp in less than 5 sec. How can any doctor examine you in less than 5 sec and say you are ok? She barely separated our hair to look at the scalp, almost like if she was afraid to get a disease or something. And of course Dr Golomb and her staff were trying to push for me to do different procedures, including Botox and fillers. Very disappointed with the doctor. She shouldn't have a license. My daughter and I got out of there without answers to our concerns.

September 11th, 2016

I have recommended many patients to Dr Golomb and all of them are as thrilled with her as I am. I feel extremely comfortable trusting all her decisions as she takes plenty of time to explain fully everything she does and is so unbelievably patient answering all my questions. I've recently done stemcell replacement for my hair and am now totally enjoying the benefits, great procedure! She has such a pleasant office staff too, always as upbeat and welcoming as Dr Golomb. Best dermatologist!!

May 19th, 2016

Great service

April 5th, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist!

I have been going to doctor Golomb for many years. She is a warm, compassionate person as well as a very skilled dermatologist. She offers all of the best skin treatments, enhancers and procedures and her prices are very reasonable.

August 12th, 2015

First time patient referred by my sister who also goes to her.. A very kind woman who knows her stuff.. Yes you can be an excellent doctor and be compassionate as well.

August 8th, 2015

Kind, Knowledgeable and Professional.

I've been going to Dr. Golumb for many years. She is a wonderful doctor, very sensitive and understanding to my particular issues with my skin. Her new office in Hallandale Beach is very convenient and her office staff is very personable, just like her. I highly recommend Dr. Cynthia Golumb for all your dermatology needs.

July 30th, 2011

an angel

The best doctor ever treated me

July 28th, 2011

Where you come for the very best dermatologist in Miami

Fabulous dermatologist. Dr Golomb takes care of me so very well. Tells me exactly what will or wont work to improve my skin. I wanted an expensive treatment that I heard about on the internet. Dr Golomb said that she could do the treatment, but I would be better off with an inexpensive cream. And she was right,and when I needed laser treatment to remove a ruddy skin look, she told me. What a difference in my looks and mental state after going to Dr Golomb. Beautiful office. Sweet and professional staff.

October 6th, 2008