inactive

Cynthia L Gould MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 19th, 2014
Compassionate
Compassionate, knowledgable - I trust her with my children's care without hesitation. She is simply the best. Always puts me and my kids at ease.

February 28th, 2013
Exceptional
Dr. Gould has gone above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. I recently had an instance when I was in dire need of a consultation and Dr. Gould saw me immediately. She spent an extrordinary amount of time with me and made sure that I understood what needed to be done. She researches in depth when a unique issue comes up. She has been a life saver!

February 15th, 2013
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Gould. There is no one else I would trust for my children's medical she is truly one in a million. I am recommending her to all my friends!

November 14th, 2011
As a new mom, can't say enough about Dr. Gould. She is so reassuring and knowledgeable. I've recommended her to all my friends!

October 15th, 2010
Simply the best
Dr. Gould is always on top of the latest research and always has time to sit down and explain things to me and most importantly to really LISTEN to me. I always leave her office feeling good about being a mom and certain that my baby has the best doctor in the world!

August 30th, 2010
We love Dr. Gould
She has taken care of my 4 kids - the oldest is 20 and refuses to see another doctor! We all love her as do everyone else we know who brings their kids to her. She's the best.

May 18th, 2010
She's the best!
Dont believe the bad reviews - they just cannot be true. Dr. Gould is the the most thoughtful, caring, knowlegeable physician I know.

May 11th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor!
Dr. Gould is wonderful person and doctor. When my son had complications from the flu, she was right on top of everything. I don't know what we would have done without her. She really knows her stuff, and she has a wonderful, compassionate bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

May 7th, 2010
I love Dr. Gould!
I brought my baby to Children's and they missed a heart murmur that Dr. Gould picked up on the first visit. I thank God for Dr. Gould every day.

April 27th, 2010
neglated and missdiagiosned my 4 yr old son
Dr. Gould was my pediatrician when I was an infant so I trusted her! This is a very long story shorten...since my son was born he had breathing problems;snoring and breathing very loud. I had mention several times to check his tonsils and adenoids so checked quickly and said he's fine so I went with what