Dr. Cynthia Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Gould?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Gould?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

The #1 Pediatrician in Oak Park, IL

I have 3 now teenage children and Dr. Gould has been their pediatrician since my oldest was born in 1998. Dr.Gould has a caring personality. She has always been as much of support to me as a parent as she is with my children and now my first grandchild. She answers all of our questions patiently and will go out of her way to help us with any issues my children have. She's a role model to all my children especially my youngest child who is now 15 years old who set her goals to be a pediatrician. Dr. Gould will have her staff follow up after the visit to see how the patient is feeling. I feel so satisfied as a mother that my children /grandchild are in good hands. The staff are very friendly and helpful, I would highly recommend Dr. Gould to anyone.

March 2nd, 2017

I would not change my doctor for anyone else. She is the best!

March 1st, 2017

Amazing Pediatrician

Dr.Gould is an amazing Doctor. We travel 1 and 1/2 hours to see her. She is always so attentive and helpful with any question we have (we are first time parents we have tons of questions ). We always feel do comfortable talking to her about or concerns that we nigh have regarding our child's growth and development. One of the things I love the most is that she listens to us, she's not the type of Doctor that just wants to do a quick check up and on to the next. She talks to us and make sure that our questions are answered she cares about her patients and makes sure they get the care they need. So we will happily continue to make the trip just to see her.

September 20th, 2014

Compassionate

Compassionate, knowledgable - I trust her with my children's care without hesitation. She is simply the best. Always puts me and my kids at ease.

February 28th, 2013

Exceptional

Dr. Gould has gone above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. I recently had an instance when I was in dire need of a consultation and Dr. Gould saw me immediately. She spent an extrordinary amount of time with me and made sure that I understood what needed to be done. She researches in depth when a unique issue comes up. She has been a life saver!

November 15th, 2011

As a new mom, can't say enough about Dr. Gould. She is so reassuring and knowledgeable. I've recommended her to all my friends!

October 16th, 2010

Simply the best

Dr. Gould is always on top of the latest research and always has time to sit down and explain things to me and most importantly to really LISTEN to me. I always leave her office feeling good about being a mom and certain that my baby has the best doctor in the world!

August 30th, 2010

We love Dr. Gould

She has taken care of my 4 kids - the oldest is 20 and refuses to see another doctor! We all love her as do everyone else we know who brings their kids to her. She's the best.

May 18th, 2010

She's the best!

Dont believe the bad reviews - they just cannot be true. Dr. Gould is the the most thoughtful, caring, knowlegeable physician I know.

May 12th, 2010

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Gould is wonderful person and doctor. When my son had complications from the flu, she was right on top of everything. I don't know what we would have done without her. She really knows her stuff, and she has a wonderful, compassionate bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

May 8th, 2010

I love Dr. Gould!

I brought my baby to Children's and they missed a heart murmur that Dr. Gould picked up on the first visit. I thank God for Dr. Gould every day.

April 28th, 2010