A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Gulick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Postpartum Depression
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gulick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Gulick practice?
Dr. Cynthia Gulick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.