A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Gulick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulick
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Postpartum Depression
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gulick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Spaulding Gulick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Gulick practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Gulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Gulick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.