A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Gulick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulick
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gulick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Postpartum Depression
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gulick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Spaulding Gulick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Gulick practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Gulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Gulick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.