Some ratings provided by DrScore.
reviews of rude behavior are correct show details reviews of rude behavior are correct
Apr 16th, 2016

Unfortunately, we have few rheumatologists in our area and I have had to accept being yelled at, scolded like a child and ignored for an hour while I waited to be seen for a maximum of five minutes by the doctor. I agree with the others as I have been treated rudely by staff. I have had a problem that I called about and her receptionist delivers the medical advice, not the doctor. This does not seem very professional, especially since staff is very condescending and not striving to help.. It is likely she (the doctor) is very knowledgable and over worked, but sadly, shows no compassion or concern towards her patients.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our office. We strive to provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail so we can find out what happened and how we can improve. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may work to resolve your concern offline while protecting your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Unprofessional old-fashioned doctor who thinks she is godlike with a poorly limited staff show details Unprofessional old-fashioned doctor who thinks she is godlike with a poorly limited staff
Mar 21st, 2016

She does not like being questioned and if you do, she will dismiss you as a patient. Her staff is limited to a receptionist with limited communication abilities.

Doctor's Response

Never got past the appointment desk show details Never got past the appointment desk
Aug 18th, 2015

I left a message yesterday and today regarding scheduling an appointment. I was called today by a very rude person who first explained a laundry list of demands the Dr. had prior to, or deciding if, she would see me and oh my the way there are no appointments available until the end of September. I was then informed by the person that she checked all (26) voicemail messages from yesterday (SO MANY?) and mine wasn't there. I promptly told her I would find another Dr. It is unfortunate, but I have learned in 25 years in the health care industry, that the way you are treated by the front desk personnel, directly reflect the Dr. I would gie her no stars if it was an option.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience regarding our appointment scheduling staff. We're sorry you did not get to see Dr. Gustafson and we welcome the chance to discuss your situation in-depth so we can find out what happened and how we can improve in the future to provide better care for patients. Please feel free to call 772.403.2295 during normal business hours so we may better understand. We look forward to hearing from you!