Dr. Cynthia Gustafson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 11th, 2016
prospective patient
Dr Gustafson may be a nice doctor, but we'll never get to find out because of a poorly run office and stringent absurd rules. With multiple difficulties in communication between myself and what seems to be a harried single office woman, I had to go to the office in person to make the appointment, as the answering machine was used during normal office hours, or late call backs from her on a good day. One inadvertent (prospective patient) oversight for a first office visit - with a very long appointment wait time, got me 'dropped' by the doctor via letter to my postal address. My medical records were shredded by the office, unknown to me, making a faxed transfer to another Rheumatologist office impossible. My records were shreded, without letting me know. I am eager to move along with my health issues -- Who does this???

August 18th, 2015
Never got past the appointment desk
I left a message yesterday and today regarding scheduling an appointment. I was called today by a very rude person who first explained a laundry list of demands the Dr. had prior to, or deciding if, she would see me and oh my the way there are no appointments available until the end of September. I was then informed by the person that she checked all (26) voicemail messages from yesterday (SO MANY?) and mine wasn't there. I promptly told her I would find another Dr. It is unfortunate, but I have learned in 25 years in the health care industry, that the way you are treated by the front desk personnel, directly reflect the Dr. I would gie her no stars if it was an option.