A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Hahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Hahn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Hahn MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Hahn practices Neurological Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.