Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Ham
Dr. Cynthia Ham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ham is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Athens Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Ham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Ham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Adrian Mogos
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi22
Dr. Neeta Sukthanker
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi20
Dr. Bamidele Ajibola
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi10