Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Cynthia Harden & Her Ability to Change My Life show details Dr. Cynthia Harden & Her Ability to Change My Life
by Carmela I. on Jul 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

My sister found Dr.Harden after I had 2 major incidents-rushed to 2 different hospitals in 2 different states. I was scared and confused. She saved my ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Harden & Her Ability to Change My Life show details Dr. Harden & Her Ability to Change My Life
by Carmela Isabella on Jul 6th, 2016

She is now w/Beth Israel PACC @ 10 Union Square East Suite 5D, New York, NY 10003; (212) 844 - 8888 My sister found Dr.Harden after I had 2 major incidents-rushed to 2 different hospitals in 2 different states. I was scared & confused. She saved my life by diagnosing & controlling condition immediately. Dr. Harden is very passionate about her work & patients. She's respectful & never dismissive. She has been my doctor a little under 2 years. She advises & guides me, always clear and concise - talking through her process so I understand. She came at least once, if not twice a day when I was in the hospital for tests. She supports me every step of the way by constantly teaching me and inspiring me how to live my life and how to feel my feelings regarding my condition and the life changes I was forced to make. Wherever she goes, I go.

by Danielle Molino on Dec 19th, 2015

Dr Haren is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Her bedside manor is amazing and she is absolutely brilliant at what she does. She never rushes the appointment and always gives her undivided attention to each patient.

by Jaime Wallace on Jun 3rd, 2015

She is just the most wonderful,caringand brilliant

Feb 14th, 2015

I fly from Florida to see Dr. Harden. My seizures are now controlled!

Nov 24th, 2014

She is an excellent Dr. I have been seeing her for almost 20 years. Great bedside manner, absolutely one of the to doctors in the country.

Ms show details Ms