A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Harrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Harrington, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Rebecca Harrington MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Harrington practices Dermatology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Dermatologists.