A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia McIntyre Harris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.