A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Herzog is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Herzog, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Herzog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herzog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Herzog practice?
Dr. Cynthia Herzog practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.