A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Horning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Horning, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Horning, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horning graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia R Horning MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Horning practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Horning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Horning practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.