A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Housel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Housel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Housel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Housel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Housel DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Housel practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Housel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Housel practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.