A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Hoyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Hoyler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyler
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Hoyler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Louise Hoyler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Hoyler practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Hoyler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Hoyler practices Psychiatry near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Temple Psychiatrists.