A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ickes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ickes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ickes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ickes graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ickes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital-Peconic Health Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Harriet Ickes MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia H. Ickes practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ickes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Ickes practices Internal Medicine near Greenport, NY.
See Greenport Internists.