A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ickes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ickes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ickes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ickes graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ickes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital-Peconic Health Corp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ickes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia H. Ickes practice?
Dr. Cynthia Ickes practices Internal Medicine near Greenport, NY.
See Greenport Internists.