A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Lee, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia June Lee DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Lee practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Washington, DC.
See Arlington Internists.