A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Miller practice?
Dr. Cynthia Miller practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.