Dr. Cynthia Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Mueller?

August 1st, 2013

Would never go to again

It has been a while since I have seen Dr. Mueller. When I went to her I was a pregnant high school senior. She was down right mean at some points. She did not listen to my concerns and seemed to have an issue with me being a pregnant teen. During the pregnancy I once called about a concern that I might be anemic because I was feeling like I would pass out. I was told that I was not and my concerns were ignored until less than an hour later I passed out and when taken to the hospital I was told that I was very anemic. In general the care she gave was so terrible that I did not go to my six week check up and had a huge fear of doctors for years. I have heard that she is a great doctor but she had an issue with my age and circumstance.

August 9th, 2012

This Dr. is a very caring professional person who will go above and beyond. She is very informative and doesnt mind taking the extra time to make sure patients understand what is going on.

March 19th, 2011

worth reading

I like Dr. Mueller because she is not a doctor that gives too much information. I believe that some doctors make people worry by giving their patients too much information about what may or may not be wrong with them. Dr. Mueller is not like that. She tells her patients what they NEED to know.

January 10th, 2011

Terrible experience

Dr. Cynthia Mueller did not seem to know what she was doing or car. The staff was rude for no reason and very disorganized. Often one person answers the phone and goes to look something up for you and just never returns.The staff doesn't appear to take notes or share information with each other so you end up having to explain everything over and over again to 5 different people.The doctor always tries to talk you out of doing testing because she's too busy with other patients and hurries your appointment along trying to get as much money from you with as little effort as possible and rushes you out the door.It's unprofessional and disorganized. I would not reccomend this doctor or office to even someone I dislike.

August 9th, 2010

Great OB!!!

Dr Mueller is a very caring doctor. She answers any and all of my questions and I never feel rushed. Very understanding!!

October 7th, 2009

During my first visit to her I felt she was very laid back with a lack of energy.I thought my opinion would change after a couple of visits but it hasn't unfortunately.THis is my second pregnancy and with my first one I had been to a couple of OB/GYN both of whom were very energetic even though they were in their 60's and also very professional as in, in your first visit they take you to their cabin and talk to you about your health issues and the 'what to expect when you are expecting' thing in general.But with her we never had any such talksThe staff is prompt enough to inform you your Blood reports and/or any test results.You also get a reminder before your appointments which is good.Overall I would say she is an average Physician with no major pro's or cons

July 24th, 2017