A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Perry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Perry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincents Hospital Westchester
- St. Vincent's Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Judith Perry MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Perry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.