A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Perry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
- St Vincents Hospital Westchester
- SVCMC-St Vincents Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Perry practice?
Dr. Cynthia Perry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cyndi Perry, Dr. Cindy Perry