A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Rutherford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Rutherford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Rutherford MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Rutherford practices Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.