A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Rutherford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Rutherford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Rutherford MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rutherford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Rutherford practices Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.