A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Savage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Savage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Savage MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Savage practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Savage practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.