Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Jacobstein
Dr. Cynthia Jacobstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jacobstein is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Jacobstein has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cynthia Jacobstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Douglas Holsclaw Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Elisabeth Raab
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Jonathan Puchalski
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15