2.0

Some concerns show details Some concerns
Mar 3rd, 2015

My son had an initial appt. w/ Dr. Javellana and asked me to come w/ him.While there I asked to talk w/ her for just a few moments to give her some insight of what was going on w/ my son. He is an adult but was quite nervous about going and I was afraid he would forget some things. He was agreeable and would have been present but was told by her medical asst. she did not meet w/ anyone but the patient. When she called him I asked her if I could tell her a few things and she said she would call me after the visit. She did not and talked about it w/ my son saying he could tell her. I understand that but as a result some things did not get explored as would have been helpful in his diagnosis. I think that is a flaw on her part as patients are not always insightful in their behaviors and I wanted her to get an accurate assessment of what was going on. Other than that he liked her and thought she was nice. I personally think a Dr. needs to gather as much info. as they can to make an informed diagnosis.

a disgusting excuse for a medical professional, poorly educated. show details a disgusting excuse for a medical professional, poorly educated.
by DAVID on Apr 17th, 2013

This woman’s main goal is to overmedicate patients, her blatant negligence and abuse of the Florida baker act has prompted me to make several complaints to the APPA and Florida medical board. Her license to practice medicine should be taken away for the countless medical traumas and injuries she has caused to low income people of indigent status. This woman prescribes dangerous narcotic medications well over the FDA guidelines. IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH DO NOT ALLOW THIS WOMAN TO APPLY MEDICAL SERVICES TO YOU.