Dr. Cynthia Javellana MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Pensacola, FL

2.1

February 14th, 2017
Dangerous Doctor
This woman would not let me speak of anything about my history and life and why I needed help. She spent the entire appt. criticizing the teo medications I was already taking for anxiety then went on to tell me I was lying about my history of domestic violence. She refused to get my Birmingham records or retest me. I wanted my money back to go to another doc and she refused that too. Never see this woman.

June 23rd, 2016
Horribke

October 13th, 2015
Terribly horrible
This woman is horrible. She simply does not care, or even remember her patients. She had me on medicine that was not working, and I told her that, and all she did was increase that same medicine dosage. She is rude, uncaring, unprofessional, and after I told her I was having a really hard time, she told me that I needed to be more positive. After that visit she refused to see me further. She is an absolutely horrible person.

March 3rd, 2015
Some concerns
My son had an initial appt. w/ Dr. Javellana and asked me to come w/ him.While there I asked to talk w/ her for just a few moments to give her some insight of what was going on w/ my son. He is an adult but was quite nervous about going and I was afraid he would forget some things. He was agreeable and would have been present but was told by her medical asst. she did not meet w/ anyone but the patient. When she called him I asked her if I could tell her a few things and she said she would call me after the visit. She did not and talked about it w/ my son saying he could tell her. I understand that but as a result some things did not get explored as would have been helpful in his diagnosis. I think that is a flaw on her part as patients are not always insightful in their behaviors and I wanted her to get an accurate assessment of what was going on. Other than that he liked her and thought she was nice. I personally think a Dr. needs to gather as much info. as they can to make an informed diagnosis.