2.0

Jun 23rd, 2016

Horribke

Terribly horrible show details Terribly horrible
Oct 13th, 2015

This woman is horrible. She simply does not care, or even remember her patients. She had me on medicine that was not working, and I told her that, and all she did was increase that same medicine dosage. She is rude, uncaring, unprofessional, and after I told her I was having a really hard time, she told me that I needed to be more positive. After that visit she refused to see me further. She is an absolutely horrible person.

Some concerns show details Some concerns
Mar 3rd, 2015

My son had an initial appt. w/ Dr. Javellana and asked me to come w/ him.While there I asked to talk w/ her for just a few moments to give her some insight of what was going on w/ my son. He is an adult but was quite nervous about going and I was afraid he would forget some things. He was agreeable and would have been present but was told by her medical asst. she did not meet w/ anyone but the patient. When she called him I asked her if I could tell her a few things and she said she would call me after the visit. She did not and talked about it w/ my son saying he could tell her. I understand that but as a result some things did not get explored as would have been helpful in his diagnosis. I think that is a flaw on her part as patients are not always insightful in their behaviors and I wanted her to get an accurate assessment of what was going on. Other than that he liked her and thought she was nice. I personally think a Dr. needs to gather as much info. as they can to make an informed diagnosis.