A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Jeremiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Jeremiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Jeremiah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeremiah graduated from Medical University Of Silesia, Medical Faculty In Katowice. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeremiah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeremiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Jeremiah practice?
Dr. Cynthia Jeremiah practices Family Medicine near Barre, MA.
See Barre Family Physicians.