A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Elaine Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.