A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Cynthia Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cindy Johnson, Dr. Cyndi Johnson