Dr. Cynthia Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Jordan?

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

she is the best doctor we ever had

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Dr. Jordan and her staff is very caring and definitely has my well being and care in mind. My wife, family and I have been with Dr. Jordan for over 10 years and have nothing be good to say about her and her staff.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Dr, Jordan is courteous, thorough and very personable. She asks all pertinent questions for an accurate diagnosis. Prescription refills are a jiffy since she is laptop-software-savvy and she orders them before you leave the exam room. I love this! And may I say, she will ask you when you are about to leave the room, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Very unusual and she gets 5 stars from me. Add to that a clean and tidy clinic with friendly staff and we have a winner!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jordan for about 20 years and she is amazing and very caring and understanding. She will take the time you need to help you. She truly cares about her patients and their health.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I have been going to doctor Jordan for the past 6 years she is the best. She is a doctor who is kind, listens to what you say and finds solutions to help you get better. I'm a breast cancer patient and I have multiple health problems so I needed the best doctor and Dr Jordan is it. Her staff and nurses are also kind and helpful.

overall rating is excellent

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr Jordan has been my Dr. for the past 15 years. She is absolutely wonderful.

Spread way too thin

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Went to Dr Jorden for 11 years before their practice expansion [new Chandler office] finally got to me. The same four doctor partnership expanded without increasing staff appropriately causing huge waiting room logjams and two month appointment lead times. Additionally, patient one-on-one time is drastically reduced. Go elsewhere.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Doctors didn't seems to listen. Changed meds that the other prescribed. Office staff never was helpful or smiled. Didn't seem to know their job. Never got lab results. Billed for treatment that I never had. Got out of there fast. Your just a dollar sign in their eyes. They get paid for nothing.

Best Dr I have ever had!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I love this Dr...I have been seeing her for 5 years (she came highly recommended when I moved here). She is extremely thorough and explains in detail the comparison of my labs etc...she laughs with me; she sincerely cares about me. I recommend her to everyone!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Jordan for the past 5 Months and highly regard her opinions. I found her to be very knowledgable and professional. Her office staff in Chandler are great!! never have any problens in getting an appointment.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

My opinion is this doctor is overwhelmed. The office staff offer's little or no assistance in seeking resolutions to pharmaceutical issues, or follow ups.It is definately a "first call, first seen" office.No prioritizations of any kind.Having worked in the medical field myself for the last 30 years, I'm appalled at how little their staff understands...or cares."I'll pass the message."That's it, zip. Then you're lucky if you here from the office within a week or two. I've had to call again and again to get help with questions regarding prescription refills and laboratory testing that was supposed to have been taken care of.No offer's of "Let me see what can be done." Or even, "Yes, I understand how urgent this is. I'll get back to you with some kind of answer, if not me then the medical assistant, etc."No effort of any kind, that to me speaks of an office that overbooks patients.I'll be removing myself from this practice STAT!

Posted on October 5th, 2010

This is a great doctor. Her follow up is outstanding. She calls me at home on Sundays just to check up and make sure I am doing o.k.