A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Jumper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Jumper is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Jumper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jumper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Jumper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Jumper MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Jumper practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Jumper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Jumper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Pulmonologists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, and Lubbock Hospice & Palliative Specialists.