Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Jumper
Dr. Cynthia Jumper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Jumper is affiliated with University Medical Center, Lincoln County Medical Center and TX Tech Physicians Associates. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Jumper has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Cynthia Jumper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Roger Ragain
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Tommie Farrell
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Erwin Argueta
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi