A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Smith, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Smith MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Smith practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.