A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Smith, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Smith MD is a female Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Smith practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Montrose, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Montrose Urologists and Montrose Pediatric Specialists.