A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Smith, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Smith practice?
Dr. Cynthia Smith practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CO.
See Lubbock Urologists and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cindy Smith, Dr. Cyndi Smith