A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Kao MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Kao practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Kao practices Internal Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Internists.