A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kapjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kapjian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapjian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kapjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kapjian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapjian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kapjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Veterans Home of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Kapjian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Kapjian practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kapjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Kapjian practices Family Medicine near Yountville, CA.
See Yountville Family Physicians.