A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kapjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kapjian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapjian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kapjian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapjian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kapjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Veterans Home of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Kapjian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Kapjian practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kapjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Kapjian practices Family Medicine near Yountville, CA.
See Yountville Family Physicians.