A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kegowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kegowicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kegowicz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kegowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kegowicz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kegowicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Kegowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Kegowicz practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kegowicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Kegowicz practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.