Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia King
Dr. Cynthia King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Family Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Espanola Hospital and Carrie Tingley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia King has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Cynthia King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Rex Baker II
Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi9
Dr. Elizabeth Grant
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi8
Dr. Cheri Blacksten
Family Medicine, Pathology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi13