A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kizer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kizer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kizer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospitals diana
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Anne Kizer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Kizer practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kizer has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Kizer practices Family Medicine near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Primary Care Doctors.