Dr. Cynthia Kolb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Kolb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 5th, 2016

Dr Kolb was dismissive, condescending, had poor bedside manner and arrogant. DO NOT see her if you don't have to!

January 6th, 2015

Dr. Kolb and her nurse were extremely insensitive to me as a patient. I've been there 3 times. The first time I waited 3 hours to see her. The second time I was rushed and given pamphlets and the last time the nurse rushed me as well. I've attempted to call their office on several occasions without any answers and always get 'I'll call you back', which has yet to happen. I'm going elsewhere. Worst doctor and nurse experience I've ever had.

April 10th, 2014

Woudn't recommend.

Wouldn't recommend Dr. Kolb. I've been twice and she never seem concern about what's going on with me.

March 6th, 2013

Patient

Does not care for older patients

November 9th, 2011

Please don't

Dr. Kolb is very disinterested in her patients as far as I can tell. I am a nurse and I see doctors like this all the time that have a complete disregard for their patients questions, concerns, comments, etc. I had a very poor experience with this doctor on more than 3 occasions and I find it safe to say that I would not recommend her to anyone. Not to mention, the staff at this practice are some of the most rude, nonchalant people I have ever met. A pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous event and every time I go for my appointments, I feel like a chore for their staff.

April 5th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Kolb several times in the last two years for the same problem. Each time she just tries another birth control pill without looking into the problem. I can assure you, if she was on her period for months at a time straight she would want answers too. But, she isn't concerned because my hemoglobin isn't low, she says it is just "an inconvenience". I am only 20, this shouldn't be this way. Her staff was fairly rude from the front desk all the way to lab work this time. She didn't spend much time talking about my problem, or my questions about Nuva Ring. I do think it is time for a new doctor. The appointments were pretty easy to make there, but I can imagine so with the way things go there.

March 1st, 2011

Not such a good experience

This was not the best experience at this group. She did not seemed concerned at all about the problem I had with my pregnancy. In fact she told me everything was fine and it was not. She blew me off and my pregnancy ended in an unplanned c section. I was not impressed.

October 7th, 2010

great service

Dr. Kolb is a great Dr in my book, she spent enough time with me, answered my questions, welcome me back, by telling me to call if I needed anything, I will visit this office again.

August 10th, 2017