A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kooima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kooima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kooima
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kooima, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooima graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kooima has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Kooima MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Kooima practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kooima has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Kooima practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.