A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kooima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kooima is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kooima, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooima graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kooima has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Kooima MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Kooima practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kooima has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Kooima practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.