Dr. Cynthia Kooima Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Kooima?

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Not enough words to express Dr "K". Highly recommend to anyone. Sets the standard for her profession

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Koomia was an excellent doctor to visit for my knee, she did surgery on both my left and right knee.

Mediocre

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I was not impressed by Dr. Kooima or her medical assistant and their lack of compassion. After my surgery I experienced a great deal of pain, I called her medical assistant in tears to report my pain and was told "it's normal", when I spoke to Dr Kooima about the pain I explained my pain was just as bad as before the surgery, she too told me it was normal. TEN WEEKS after my surgery I was still having excruciating pain and she FINALLY said maybe I needed an anti-inflammatory (only after saying she didn't think my pain was normal but maybe it was the way my body handled pain), the anti-inflammatory made a huge difference and I ask myself why did it take her ten weeks to 1. Listen to me and 2. To realize I might have inflammation after surgery. I would not go back to this doctor again if I ever needed orthopedic surgery in the future!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

I hope you never need Dr Kooima, but if you do , she is a compassionate, knowledgeable doctor.

The Worst treatment I ever got from a Dr., & his uncaring office workers!

Posted on January 13th, 2014

She's right, even if she's wrong.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

If you have a medical background and want to assist Dr. Kooima in your care, she'll become unfriendly and apathetic to you as a patient. Her diagnosis shall not be questioned. Of course there's 2nd opinin options, but, how manyu doctors would you like to visit to find out that she's wrong???

Posted on August 28th, 2017