A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Kreger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Kreger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Kreger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kreger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kreger MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Kreger practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Kreger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Kreger practices Internal Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Internists.