A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Collins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Collins MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Collins practices Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.