Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 28th, 2012

My husband went down with MS & his mind pretty much went with it. We had struggled for years until we find Dr. Evans. She not only straightened up the meds he was on & kept him on an even keel, but she so LISTENED TO ME! She understood what I was saying, & explained his MS that mimicked dementia & his disease as things were unfolding! There is no one like Dr. Evans in my eyes~ she knows her meds!!! She doesn't push pills, she is an amazing doctor & an amazing person!! I found so much comfort knowing there was someone here I could trust that actually helped us EVERY VISIT!!! One phone call & there were adjustments made within a few hours even if needed for emergency panic attacks he was experiencing, ... I would recommend Dr. Evans over & above every Dr. in this area!!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Apr 16th, 2011

Excellent! Best Psychiatrist I have been to. She doesn't just pop pills. She spendes time and listens to you and asks you about your life. She is also open to alternative therapies when asked. Suggested fish oil and deplin (a prescription folic acid)which has helped me in addition to antidepressent.