Dr. Cynthia Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Englewood, CO

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015
If I could give a ZERO I would!
Went to Dr. Martin for second opinion for pelvic pain- she didn't know what was wrong, which is fine, but she suggested a diagnostic lap by her partner Dr. Germer, who already gave me a partial hysterectomy for endometriosis, stage 1, which I found out AFTER the procedure a hysterectomy doesn't cure endo! She also took a healthy ovary for no reason.... I have been seeing the Pelvic Pain Solutions Center in Denver, I let Dr. Martin know I have been seeing them, her response "they are more qualified than I am" Then Why would Dr. Martin recommend a "diagnostic lap" when she didn't know what is Wrong? To put someone through surgery?! I finally flew to Johns Hopkins and saw a peripheral nerve surgeon, after investigating on my own, and I have ilioinguinal, iliohypogastic and genitofemerol nerve pain - a diagnostic nerve block stopped the burning pain. Stay away from All About Women's Care, they will put you through unnecessary surgery "to see what is wrong" when in reality #1 they are NOT endo excision experts, there are NONE in Colorado - #2 Putting a woman through a diagnostic lap can put a stretch injury on nerves, and IF that is the cause of your issues could make it worse! As it did in MY case! Bottom line, unnecessary partial hysterectomy with left ovary removal, for NO reason, pelvic pain became worse, never sent me to physical therapy, never offered compounded vaginal suppositories for the nerve pain - they DO NOT know how to treat pelvic pain, other than putting someone through surgery, which doesn't cure pelvic pain - If you have pelvic pain see Dr. Hibner in Arizona~!

March 29th, 2013
Not a doctor u should trust
She was horrible when it came to my delivery and I would not sugest her to anybody.Stay away from her if u want a safe delivery.

August 24th, 2012
I have had cindy as my OBG for over 20years. She has brought 2 of my 3 wonderful daughters into this world. She is the best doctor I've had in my life. She has always been kind,knowledgable, thorough and considerate. I cannot say enough about this truly dedicated doctor/person.

December 2nd, 2015