A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Mayer, DO is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Mayer DO is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Mayer practices Nuclear Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Nuclear Medicine Physicians.