A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Taylor, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
- Swedish Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Taylor practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.