A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Taylor, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
- Swedish Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Taylor practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cynthia Taylor practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.